Your Favorite Sun Tea
Out of all the ways to brew tea, sun tea is one of our favorites! Here's our go to way to brew up a delicious sun tea.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 two quart or gallon glass container
- 5 tea bags for a quart container OR 8 tea bags for a gallon container if you are using loose tea use 5 tps loose for a quart OR 8 tps for a gallon container
- Add water to desired container then add tea.
- Place outside in the sun for 3-5 hours max.
- When tea has reached desired strength remove from the sun and place in your refrigerator. During this step you can remove your tea or you can leave it in for a stronger brew.
- Drink within 1-2 days after brewing.