Overnight Mango Peach Refresher
Want an ice cold drink to refresh your taste buds?
Try our Mango Peach refresher. It's easy to make and delicious to drink!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 Pitcher
- 5 tea bags OR 5 tsp of loose Mango Peach tea (you can increase the amount of tea to your desired strength)
- 12 cups water (depending on how many cups of water your pitcher holds)
- Raw organic sugar OR Truly Teas organic honey to taste
- 3-4 fresh organic peaches cut into wedges
- 2-3 fresh organic mangos cut into squares
- Pour 12 cups of room temperature water into pitcher.
- Add 5 tea bags OR 5 tsp of loose Mango Peach tea.
- Place pitcher with tea and water in refrigerator over night or during the day and let steep for 7-8 hours.
- In the morning before serving discard tea bags or loose tea and stir with spoon. (It's completely normal for tea to settle to the bottom of the pitcher)
- Add raw organic sugar OR Truly Teas organic honey to taste.
- Cut up fresh organic peaches & mangos and add to the pitcher and glasses.
- Serve immediately over ice and enjoy!
*Tips & Hints*
- To prevent your fruit pieces from bunching together, in a different pitcher layer the fruit pieces in between the ice by placing some fruit on the bottom walls of the pitcher/glass and then add some ice and repeat.
- You can also infuse the fruit with the tea over night to give your tea a fruit infused flavor.
- This delicious cold brew can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days (without fruit pieces).