Infused Berry Bliss
Having a family cookout or some friends over? Excite their taste buds with this delicious blueberry infused Strawberry tea.
Heres what you'll need:
- 4-5 tea bags of Truly Teas Wild Strawberry tea
- 6 cups of water, divided (2 cups & 4 cups cold)
- 4 cups Blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups of raw organic sugar (optional)
- Frozen or fresh strawberries & blueberries (optional garnish)
- In a small pot bring 2 cups of water to a boil (212 degrees).
- Remove from heat and add 4-5 bags of Truly Teas Wild Strawberry tea.
- Let tea bags steep 10 minutes or longer depending on how strong you like your tea.
- Meanwhile, wash blueberries, place in a food processor and puree.
- Strain pureed Blueberries through a mesh strainer, reserving the juice and discarding the pulp.
- In a large pitcher add tea, blueberry juice, and sugar.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in remaining 4 cups of cold water.
- Refrigerate until ice cold (approximately 2 hours or more).
- Pour over ice and serve immediately.
- If desired, use frozen or fresh strawberries and or blueberries for garnish.