Honey Lemon Ginger Tea
Looking for a relief from the cold and flu season? Itchy and scratchy throat? Sinuses clogged? Our honey lemon ginger tea recipe will aid your cold symptoms!
Here's what you will need:
- 1 tea bag(s) or 1-2 perfect cup of tea teaspoon of Truly Teas Lemon Ginger tea
- 1 tsp Truly Teas Organic Honey or any sweetener of your liking
- 6-8 oz. cup of water
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger unpeeled
1. Turn on stove to medium heat. Heat water to a boil. Pour water in cup.
2. Place tea bag(s) or infuser in cup and let steep 3-5 minutes.
3. Remove tea bag(s) or infuser from cup.
4. Add choice of sweetener and stir. (optional)
5. Squeeze a fresh slice of lemon in your tea.
6. OPTIONAL: Feel free to add fresh grated ginger to really help clear those sinuses!
7. You can easily add our Lemon Ginger to your cart by clicking the link below.