Green Chai Latte
Our Green Chai Latte will put a perk in your step and isn't loaded with sugars like those other expensive on the go lattes.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 tsp or 1 teabag of Truly Teas Green Chai W/ Orange Peel tea.
- 1 Cup of water at 180°F
- 1/2 cup warmed Almond Milk (you can also use any kind of milk or milk alternative)
- 1 tsp honey (you can add less or more depending on your taste preference)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Heat water.
- Steep tea for 3 minutes.
- Heat up your almond milk in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- While the tea is steeping mix together honey, cinnamon, and some almond milk. Save some of the almond milk to create the froth on the top of your latte.
- After the tea is done steeping mix in the honey, cinnamon, and almond milk mixture. Stir together.
- (optional Step) you will have to have a hand held milk frother to create the foam on top. Next make your almond milk froth with the left over almond milk. Mix for about 45 seconds and spoon in the froth on top.
- Add cinnamon to the top and your latte is complete! Enjoy!
- You can easily add our Green Chai W/ Orange Peel & Organic Honey to your cart by clicking the links below.