Sangria Dream Deliciousness
Tea party anyone?! Quench your thirst with this refreshing Sangria Dream recipe!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 tea bags of Truly Teas Sangria Dream tea
- 32 oz water
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup oranges
- 1/2 cup limes
- 1/2 cup organic raw sugar
- club soda
- You can add fruit such as: peaches, nectarines, blackberries, blueberries.
- Steep 4 tea bags of Sangria Dream in 32 oz of water, set aside, & let cool.
- In a saucepan, combine water, a splash of orange juice, oranges, strawberries, limes, & sugar over medium heat.
- Stir often to make sure sugar fully dissolves.
- When sugar has dissolved, reduce heat to low & simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain to remove fruit.
- Once mixture is cooled off, combine Sangria Dream brewed tea & syrup mixture topping it off with fruit garnish & a splash of club soda for a bubbly effect.