Green Chai with Orange Peel Latte
You will fall in love with this flavor! It has just the right balance of green tea, cinnamon, and cloves. To make it even better, add some milk (coconut/almond) to make a fancy latte! Here's how:
What you will need:
1 tea bag or 1 perfect teaspoon of Truly Teas Green Chai w/ Orange Peel
2 Tablespoons Organic Milk (Almond/Coconut)
1-2 teaspoons of organic honey (feel free to use any sweetner)
Dash of cinnamon
1 orange slice
1. Pour 6-8 ounces of water into your pot and warm to recommended temperature. FYI, if the tea is bitter, the water temperature was too high!
2. Once the water is ready, place tea bag or infuser to the pot of and let steep 3 minutes.
3. While waiting for your delicious tea to steep, turn on stove to medium heat. In a small saucepan, pour in milk and whisk until the milk froths. This takes a few minutes.
4. Once the milk froths, turn off stove.
5. Remove tea bag or infuser from the water. Pour tea into your cup. Then pour your frothed milk and stir.
6. If you would like a little sweetness, add honey and stir.
7. Too add more of an citrus and fruity zest, add a small slice of orange.
8. Try putting some whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon on top to give yourself a treat.
9. Enjoy! This is the perfect recipe to keep warm during the cold season! Share with your friends and family!