Refreshing Sweet Tea
Do you want a delicious flavor for spring that’s just right for anytime of the day? This quick and easy recipe will do the trick.
English Breakfast is a great tasting black tea that can be enjoyed hot or cold. Here is a recipe for a single serving of sweet black tea.
Here's what you will need:
- 1 8oz. cup of filtered water
- 1 tea bag or 1 perfect teaspoon of Truly Teas English Breakfast.
- 1 fresh slice of lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of Truly Teas Honey (feel free to enjoy with or without sugar)
1. Heat water to boiling or recommended temperature.
2. Add filled tea bag or infuser to the water and let steep 3-5 minutes.
3. Remove tea bag or infuser from cup.
4. Add honey and squeeze the lemon in. Feel free to drop the rest of the lemon in once you squeeze it.
5. Enjoy it as is or put it in the fridge and let cool for a minimum of 2 hours.
6. You can easily add our English Breakfast tea to your cart by clicking the link below.
Multiply the ingredients by the number of servings you wish to make.