Wild Strawberry Infusion
Puree teas are the best teas to create, especially when you can brew the tea the night before! Not only are they simple and easy to make, they also taste delicious too! Our Wild Strawberry tea is the highlight of this tea infusion.
Here's what you'll need:
- 5 tsp or 5 teabags of Truly Teas Wild Strawberry tea (you can increase the amount of tea to your desired strength)
- 10-12 cups room temperature water (cups of water may vary depending on the size of your pitcher)
- 1-2 16 oz cartons of fresh strawberries
- 2 tbs Truly Teas organic honey or measure to your taste preference
- Food processor
- Fill pitcher with room temperature water.
- Place desired amount of tea bags or loose leaf tea in an infuser inside the pitcher. The amount of tea all depends on your desired tea strength. The more tea you add, the stronger the tea.
- Place Pitcher in refrigerator over night for 7-8 hours.
- After the tea brewed over night wash strawberries and pat dry.
- Measure out 4 cups of strawberries.
- Cut strawberry's into chunks.
- Puree strawberry chunks in food processor.
- You should have about 1 cup of strawberry puree or more (you can use more puree depending on your taste preference).
- Add strawberry puree to your pitcher of tea (you can drain the pulp out of the puree or keep it like I did).
- Stir together
- Add Honey pour over ice and enjoy!
- You can easily add our Wild Strawberry & Organic Honey to your cart by clicking the links below.
Find our recipe for our Simple Overnight Iced Tea by clicking on this link https://www.trulyteas.com/blogs/news/simple-overnight-tea.