Strawberry Rose Petal Recipe
Strawberry Rose Petals is a delicious drink to enjoy hot or cold. The sweet strawberry taste delightly blends with our lovely Rose Petals tea. One cup is never enough! Try it today!
What you will need:
1 tea bag or 1 perfect teaspoon of Truly Teas Rose Petals
1 cup of filtered water
1 tablespoon Homemade Strawberry Syrup (recipe below)
Homemade Strawberry Syrup Recipe:
1. 1 cup water
2. 1 cup of sugar
3. 1/4 cup of sliced organic strawberries
In a saucepan on medium heat, mix water and sugar. Stir ingredients until the sugar dissolves. Once the sugar has dissolved, add sliced strawberries. Let strawberries get soft and mushy. Turn off heat and strain ingredients into a cup.
1. Pour 1 cup of water into a teapot and let water come to the recommended temperature. This tea steeps best when water is boiling.
2. Toss in loose tea, tea bag, or infuser into the teapot. Let steep for 3-5 minutes.
3. Once tea has steeped, pour tea into cup with strawberry syrup.
4. Drink hot or add some ice and enjoy it cold! :)
Share with your friends and family!