Iced Earl Grey
Our Iced Earl Grey tea recipe is refreshing and delicious on a hot summer day! This iced tea is filled with flavor and a guest pleaser for get small get togethers and large party's!
Here's what you'll need:
- 5 cups water
- 5 tea bags or 5 tsp of Truly Teas Earl Grey tea
- 2 lemons plus extra for garnish
- 2 limes for garnish (if desired)
- Sugar to taste (if desired)
- Sparkling water (if desired)
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the tea bags and lemon slices. Let the mixture cool to room temperature for about 1 hour.
- Remove the tea bags and discard.
- Pour tea mixture into an ice filled pitcher and add sugar & limes if desired.
- Pour into glasses then top with a splash of sparkling water and add limes and lemons for garnish and enjoy!
- You can easily add our Earl Grey tea to your cart by clicking the link below.