Green Chai Hot Toddy
This Hot Toddy recipe will have your ready for the holidays in no time! Made with our popular Green Chai w/ Orange Peel, our Hot Toddy tea will have you relaxing from the holiday season or soothing a cold.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 teabag of Truly Teas Green Chai w/ Orange Peel tea
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- 1 tsp of Truly Teas Honey (optional)
- 1-2 ounces of brandy (or dark Rum, or whiskey)
- 1 lemon wedge
- Boil water to 180°F
- Put 1 teabag in a cup with water
- Steep tea for 3 mins (do not over steep depending on the strength desired from the tea)
- Stir in Truly Teas Honey
- Float brandy, rum, or whiskey on the top of the tea with a spoon. Check out this YouTube video if you're not sure how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gorjMLp8_cg
- Squeeze the lemon wedge into the tea (optional: put the remaining lemon wedge into your cup for a stronger citrus flavor.)
- You can easily add our Green Chai w/ Orange Peel by clicking the link below!