Chocolate Candy Cane Tea Latte
Now that the holiday season is over it's time to use up those leftover candy canes! Our chocolate candy cane tea latte will have you warmed up in no time!
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 cups Silk Almond Milk (Original or unsweetened)
- 2 tsp. or 2 teabags of Truly Teas Candy Cane tea
- 1 tbsp. dark cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. organic maple syrup
- Whipped cream or dairy free whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Crushed candy canes
- 1 whole candy cane
- In a small pot, heat up Silk Almond Milk. Bring to a boil.
- Add in 2 tsp. or 2 teabags of Truly Teas Candy Cane tea. Simmer on low for 5-6 minutes while stirring often.
- Whisk in cocoa powder & maple syrup until completely blended.
- Pour into 1 or 2 separate cups, add your desired toppings, and enjoy!
- You can easily add our Candy Cane tea to your cart by clicking the link below!