Simple Overnight Iced Tea
Looking for a simple iced tea recipe that's quick and fast? Look no further, we've got you covered! Iced tea is a popular drink all summer long and this recipe will have you enjoying iced tea in no time.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 pitcher
- 10-12 cups of room temperature water (cups of water may vary depending on the size of your pitcher).
- Tea of choice (5 tea bags or 5 tps loose). You can increase the amount of tea to your desired strength.
- Fill pitcher with room temperature water.
- Place desired amount of tea bags or loose leaf tea in an infuser inside the pitcher. The amount of tea all depends on your desired tea strength. The more tea you add, the stronger the tea.
- Place Pitcher in refrigerator over night for 7-8 hours.
- In the morning, remove tea and stir.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
- You can easily add any of our delicious teas to your cart by clicking the links below.
Cold brew teas can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.