Spicy Green Bath Scrub
Tea to make a body scrub? YESSS! The benefits of tea are great for the body, inside and out. Green tea is well known for its abundance of antioxidants, which is great for your skin. It is said to help reduce fine lines and to even-out your skin tone and help keep those blemishes away. Sugar is a great exfoliator that is not as abrasive as salt. Add a little bit of oil to moisturize the skin and you'll have a glowing complexion in minutes!
Here's what you will need:
- 1/8 cup of Spicy Green tea brewed and cooled off
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/8 cup of oil (coconut oil or olive oil)
- 1 tbsp. of Truly Teas Organic Honey
- 1 Perfect Teaspoon or 1 Teabag of Spicy Green
1. Pour sugar, oil, honey and loose tea in bowl.
2. Slowly add and mix in brewed tea. The mix should now have a thick consistency. If mix is too hard, add more brewed tea. If mix is too soft, add some sugar to thicken.
3. Once you have mixed all the ingredients to the desired consistency, it's time to try it out!
4. Take a tablespoon of scrub and gently rub on face and/or body. Let sit for 45 seconds to a minute & then rinse!
Recommended use: once a week