Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
The best way to get your Pumpkin Spice Latte is to do it yourself! We love the taste of a natural pumpkin taste. Not the phoney flavors and additives. Follow this recipe to enjoy Pumpkin Spice Latte quick and easy at home.
What you will need:
•1 serving of our Seasonal Spice Tea (1 tea bag or 1 perfect teaspoon)
•1/2 cup water
•1/4 cup of almond or coconut milk
•2 Tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
•1 Tbsp. Truly Teas Organic Honey
•1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
•1/8 Ground Ginger
•1/8 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
•Pinch of Nutmeg
•Pinch of Ground Cloves
Whipped Cream of your choice and cinnamon sticks for decoration.
1. Boil water in a saucepan. Once water is boiling, turn your heat source to low and add 1 serving of Truly Teas Seasonal Spice (1 tea bag or 1 Perfect Cup Teaspoon serving) to the saucepan. Steep 3-5 mins.
2. Add milk, honey, vanilla extract, ginger, & pumpkin puree and stir with a whisk. Whisk until ingredients being to froth.
3. Add to taste! Feel free to add more honey, cinnamon, cinnamon sticks, or anything else you like. Just be careful and remember it's hot! :)
4. Drink as is or take a small strainer and strain ingredients.
5. Add any whipped toppings! :p
This is a quick and easy recipe to enjoy an authentic cup of Pumpkin Spice Latte.