Lavender London Fog Latte
This is such a great twist to traditional Earl Grey. Not only will it keep you warm during the cold wintery days, it will bring a beautiful fragrance to your kitchen.
Here's what you will need:
- 2 tea bags or 2 perfect teaspoons of Truly Teas Lavender Earl Grey (If you want it lighter, reduce serving to 1 tea bag or 1 perfect teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 of cup steamed milk
- 1 tsp Truly Teas Organic Honey or any sweetener of your liking
- 6-8 oz. cup of water
- Dash of Cinnamon
2. Place tea bag(s) or infuser in cup and let steep 3-5 minutes.
3. Remove tea bag or infuser from cup.
4. Add steamed milk, vanilla, & your choice of sweetener and stir. You may reduce or increase any of these ingredients to your liking.